OUT OF CHARACTER
- We do not allow pornographic pictures or written pornographic content. You may refer to sexual acts in character and out of character but please do not go into detail.
- Do not start fights; go to the administration with interpersonal issues or settle it outside of the site.
- All images must have credit given to the original stock provider(s).
- Do NOT spam the c-box or any other board on this site; you will be deleted and threads removed.
- Seasons change every TWO WEEKS.
- You MUST obey staff (issues with staff conduct can be discussed with the main admin). Do not ignore staff. You cannot get a horse approved and then change it to something not allowed later on.
-DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S ART/CREATIONS. (no stealing off CI, no stealing off deviantart, etc). YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- There is no age requirement; however, we do expect maturity. Swearing is allowed on this site, if that offends you then perhaps this isn't the right rpg for you.
- You may not role play people at all on this site.
- No mythical horses unless bought from the store. (ex: unicorns, Pegasus).
- No zebras, donkeys, mules, or anything not a horse.
- Drafts are allowed, along with ponies in accordance with the rules found here.
-Unicorns and pegasus are only given out through tryouts, breedings, and the store. You cannot make one.
- You may NOT create an oddly colored horse ( odd markings, unnatural colors, etc. ). Only CIMORON HORSES may have such colorings/markings without items. To find out more about Cimoron Horses please refer to How to Play and Cimoron History.
- Once you state your character is dead, it cannot be revived.
- Horses cannot have powers. Only the healers have magical powers.
FOALS AND FOALING
- Stallions may only breed FIVE TIMES per season. Any more will result in STILLBORN.
- Foal only in SPRING unless you have items that allow foaling in other seasons.
- You may not Reserve foal stats unless you apply.
- You can only breed 3 times in a season (this does not mean you get 3 foals).
- Foals age one year every two weeks, until they are three years old.
- After turning 3 they age ONE YEAR EVERY TWO MONTHS
- Horses must be active characters in order to breed.
CLAIMING MARES / LAND
- To claim an inactive land, the owner must have been inactive for two weeks.
- You cannot claim a land when the landowner is absent.
- You cannot claim a mare that is played by you or challenge with a supporting horse played by yourself.
- You can only claim a land when someone's 2 week absence time is up if the land was inactive prior to the absence.
- Landowners and homeless horses may claim mares.
- If you claim/receive a land, please post in the herd updates board.
- You have a 3 day immunity from challenges after claiming a land.
- Herd update board is found here. Go there to get your herd land modified.
BATTLES / FIGHTING
- To challenge for a land, you must have one other horse in your herd as support.
- You set terms when you challenge, the terms are not valid till both parties agree to them. If you fail to agree on terms, staff will intervene and make you fight by site terms.
- You have seven days to reply to a battle, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Fights/battles are to be held in Battle Beach unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Maximum of 3 attacks and 2 dodges. You can decide how many of each
you want (ex. 1 attack 0 dodges).
- No power playing; you will be disqualified.
- You can fight for land, alliances, positions, fun, or whatever.
- If a mare/stallion/foal is being fought for, the horse must go to the winner. If the horse is an adult, it can challenge for its freedom after 3 days (must be a one vs one challenge, no teams). After one week, the former herd leader can challenge to get the mare/stallion/foal back or the adult horse that was taken can challenge again.
- Refuse a challenge and you lose your land/mare/position/title.
- ONE WEEK recovery time for normal horses.
- ONE MONTH recovery time for royal fights.
- If you are challenging for a land and the land owner is absent, you may still challenge. However, if they are gone less than 2 weeks you have to wait till they return to fight. If they are gone longer than 2 weeks, you will fight whoever they leave in charge during their absence.
- You must fight to receive recovery time. If the land or throne is given, passed down, or forfeited to you then you do not get recovery time.
- Recovery time starts after the final judgment is posted.
- When challenging for the queen (or secondary royal) position, the king (or primary royal) must approve of it first.
- Land Battles get 1 judge for the battle. Royal battles get 2 and a tiebreaker if needed.
- If the battle is discontinued or unfinished (with the winner winning by
default) for any reason, the winner STILL receives a one week break (only if they already put effort into posting).
- To challenge for an alliance throne, the character must be an active member in the alliance (i.e. member of a herd and used in character). This also means that no characters can challenge to rule an alliance not their own.
- Items cannot be used in battle unless stated otherwise.
- Battles are to be judged only by staff or an approved member.
- If you believe the judging of your battle to be biased or inadequate, you may make an appeal to get your battle re-judged.
- Post this appeal on the battle thread immediately after the judging. You have two days after the completion of the judging to ask for a re-judge.
- If there were multiple judges, specify which judging you are contesting.
- You may or may not be able to choose the new judge, depending on the situation.
- If given the death penalty by a royal, you MUST kill off your character. This has to be approved by staff before the execution is final (so royals can't kill off your character for pointless reasons). If a character is unaligned, no alliance leader can execute it.
- You DO NOT have to follow alliance 'fighting rules' (or rules on battle put in place by the current royal) as long as you follow the site rules.
-You do have to follow rules put in place by a royal- fail to obey and your character risks being punished.
- Royals may enforce in-character rules with punishments including confiscation of land or mares, expulsion from an alliance, service work, or death (only if approved by staff).
- Every alliance must have a primary and secondary ruler (there can't do two rulers who equally own the alliance). The primary ruler must be active to keep the throne.
- You must be an active member of an alliance to rule it (ex. no Darks ruling the Lights).
- As a royal, you may alter the alliance rules and board description. They can change the number of herds by deleting inactive lands or creating new ones if the alliances grows (must be approved by an administrator).
- You may not play more than one royal at a time.
- If you claim the alliance you have one week immunity from challenges.
- You can NOT change the whole alliance, the alliance must keep its identity.
- Royals MUST BE ACTIVE. A royal must make at least 2 post in an alliance territory every week (can be in the same thread). If a royal horse becomes inactive it loses the position and the alliance is given on a first come first serve basis. Inactive alliances may also be claimed.
- If the player of a royal is going to be gone more than 2 weeks then the alliance must be passed over to the assisting royal (queen/king) or another horse/player. The horse in the royal's place must be active. The horse in charge is the new royal until the other player returns. The horse in charge does not have to return the throne so if you are going to do this pick someone you trust to watch your throne. If you are absent more than two weeks and do not pass the throne to someone then the throne will be given away on first come first serve basis. When you pass the throne over your immunity becomes invalid.
-There cannot be more than 4 alliances at one time.
CIMORON COINS AND ITEMS
- NO CHEATING.
-You cannot just invent or join a horse that already has items. You must buy them.
- Moderators or other staff caught awarding members coins for their own personal tasks, reasons, or no reason at all WILL BE DEMOTED AND/OR BANNED.
- Royal horses can give out coins and items to alliance members if they do good deeds only if it is accepted by the admin, Era. We do this to ensure the amount given isn't too high.
- Coin system is automatic.
- Members can earn coins and other rewards by doing good deeds for the site (advertising, promoting, etc.) Rewards can only be given by ADMINISTRATORS.
- Members can earn coins by providing services or selling characters.
If you have any more questions, feel free to PM any staff member ( names and profiles are on the left side in the table ). They will be glad to help!
© Copyright, Cimoron Island 2006-2012
Ask to use before taking or using!